Having a clear understanding of the potential
impact of energy productivity and how it can maximise output requires a business to have “energy use intelligence”:
- Understanding electrical systemss and processe
- Knowing its energy needs.
- Recognising areas where energy is used least and most
- Investigating the latest technology and process developments.
- Understanding the cost saving benefits of energy-smart technologies.
- Analysing how to reduce energy investments costs.
- Considering how energy use can be shifted from peak to off-peak periods.
- Realising that energy cost savings in one area can be invested to boost growth in another area.
Eskom Advisors specialise in advising customers how to gather "energy use intelligence" and how to utilise it to instill a culture of energy productivity.