Energy technology hub
Eskom continuously develops a library of printable and downloadable energy related content in support of advisory service. Available on this page is content in the form of brochures, factsheets, previously published media releases, and videos that are carefully curated to assist you in managing your energy consumption.
Whether you are running a small manufacturing concern; a large property portfolio; an agricultural business; or any size business, this resource should provide you with a better understanding of your energy needs and tariff, latest energy smart technologies and processes, as well as ways to reduce energy investment costs in your business.
Minimise workplace energy use with these six super saving tips:
- Don’t leave machines and equipment in standby mode; switch off at the power button.
- Use natural light where possible.
- Use efficient light bulbs. Replace failed light bulbs with energy efficient lights / LEDs.
- When you leave the facility or building, remember to switch off the lights, printers and air-conditioners.
- Set air-conditioners’ average temperature in summer to around 23ºC.
- Encourage staff to rather use the cold water taps to reduce the energy consumption by geysers.
Brochures and factsheets:
A variety of HVAC systems are used in commercial buildings. However most have certain components in common such as electrical motors. Click on image to view brochure pdf (4.3 MB)
Switching to energy efficient technologies, products, systems and processes is a sure way to lower your organisation's energy usage, increase. Click on image to view brochure pdf (2.3 MB)